Accounts of traveling in fantastic realms.
19. Home at Last: I make it back home with some help from Klista.
18. The Battle of the Stone Circle Room: We get the medallion we need to help Ain-Mai get home and Chirik fights off a horde of dragons.
17. The Invasion Begins: The group is assembled and we go back, hoping to go home at last.
16. Klista’s Story: We finally find out what’s going on.
15. The Mansion in the Summit: Rescue comes and we go to the top of the tower and then…somewhere else.
14. A Night of Loss and Grief: We get away from the tunnels. At least two of us do.
13. Ain-Mai: Taken care of by a beautiful woman in some forgotten corner of an alien world.
12. Like Rats in the Air Vents: We find a place to hide for a while. Maybe a bit of sleep if I’m lucky.
11. Cage Jumping and Dragon Punching: My mother would have had a heart attack if she’d seen where I was.
10. I am . . . a Superhero: So we got away from the guards, but now where’s Ain-Mai?
9. The World of Darkness and Dragons: Everything’s huge, there are dragons, and now I’m where?
8. The Great, Terrible Stone Circle: She captured me again and now I don’t know where we’re going.
7. A Long, Disjointed, Enlightening Chat: It took a long time, but I learned a lot about what is going on.
6. Enough of this: This woman is freaking me out. I’m outta here.
5. Inside the Golden Dome…sigh: Wait, where am I? I suddenly have no idea.
4. Seriously, Stay Away from Strange Women: Shut your eyes if they give you that come-hither look.
3. The Light in the Woods: Things are starting to get weird.
2. The Amazon Fortress: Women are great and all, but…
1. Just a Cup of Water: How do you convey that you just want a drink?
Intro – Always always bring a camera: How I got into the mess and how I will always regret not having a camera there.