Okay, so I’m not really bored. In fact, I’m insanely busy. But that’s life.
I’ve decided to do another Open Prompts story this Friday. I haven’t done one in over a year, so for those of you who don’t know what that is, let me explain.
I take five story elements that you suggest (one per commenter, please) and write a story around them. Examples are:
– the title
– the genre (fantasy, mystery, horror, etc.)
– the tone (dark, humorous , serious, absurd, etc.)
– a character’s name or other details about them
– plot elements (e.g. a silver dagger, a rainstorm, identical twins, etc.)
– the length (something between 50 and 1500 words)
– anything else you feel like.
Nothing sexual, overly graphic, obscene, etc, but I’ll take the first five suggestions I get in the comments. Feel free to make them as random as you want. Come back on Friday to see what I make of it all. As always, you are free to write your own story around the same set of story elements. Please do, because that would be awesome.